Colorectal cancer is the number 2 cancer killer in the U.S. The Good news… It’s Preventable.
At Laser and Surgery Center we make screening for colorectal cancer easy. Our Direct Screen Colonoscopy Program© is a no-hassle, lower-cost, and patient-centered approach to colorectal cancer screening.
- There is no need to visit your physician before your screening colonoscopy.
- Most insurances will cover this preventative service 100%.
A colonoscopy is a simple, diagnostic test which looks for polyps and cancer of the colon. Colonoscopies take about 30 minutes, during which time you will be comfortably sedated. In fact, most patients report a positive experience and are able to return to normal activities and diet the next day.
Three Easy Steps
- Schedule: Ask your primary care physician to schedule your colonoscopy through the Direct Screen Colonoscopy program at Laser and Surgery Center OR call our facility to schedule today.
- Prep: Before your scheduled screening colonoscopy, a nurse from Laser and Surgery Center will call you to ask about your prior medical history, to discuss pre-op instructions – this is when you learn how to clean your colon, and find out what you can and cannot drink until after your procedure.
- Screen: On the day of your procedure, you show up and we do the rest! It’s the easiest thing you can do for yourself to prevent colorectal cancer, because when caught early, colorectal cancer is HIGHLY curable! There is no reason to wait, no reason to hesitate – it’s your life, be around to live it.
You are a candidate for the Direct Screen Program if:
- You are at least 50 years of age
- Have commercial insurance
- Have no history of colon polyps or colon cancer
You may be a candidate for a Direct Screen Colonoscopy if you do NOT have any of the following symptoms:
- Rectal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Change in bowel habits
- Unexplained weight change
- Chronic diarrhea
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, please make an appointment with one of our Board Certified Gastroenterologists listed below today.
|Dr. Essam Attia
||Dr. Richard Dwoskin
||Dr. Naveen Reddy
|210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd., Suite 3201
||3370 Burns Rd., Suite 105
||210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd.,Building 3000, Suite 106
|Jupiter, FL 33458
||Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
||Jupiter, Fl. 33458
|Dr. Hayder Al-Azzawi
||Dr. Robert Raymond
|1411 N. Flagler Dr., Suite 4900
||5600 PGA Blvd., Suite 200
||1002 S. Old Dixie Hwy, Suite 201
|West Palm Beach, FL 33401
||Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
||Jupiter, FL 33458
Interested In Our Direct Screen Colonoscopy Program?
It’s the easiest thing you can do for yourself to prevent colorectal cancer, because when caught early, colorectal cancer is HIGHLY curable! There is no reason to wait, no reason to hesitate – it’s your life, be around to live it.